Big Apple Donuts - Donashi

Wow lovely Donashi from Big Apple Donuts. Look so alike sushi set. I once saw my friend post this Donashi in Facebook and I ask him where to buy and he told me is from Big Apple Donuts. Than I went to Tesco Puchong Big Apple Donuts outlet to look for this colorful Donashi. I bought 18pcs set. You can choose your own style as a set.


I bought home and I placed it in a sushi plate and display it . Look is so prefer like I am eating real Sushi. I love the taste ... All are so delicious and special. Some of the donuts inside is also fill with custard and cream. Try it out for yourself. Is perfectly suitable for party, birthday, snacks, and any other occasions.
They are selling at RM 20.00 for 18pcs of Donashi.

The Donashi Type They Have !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget


up