人日 Dinner With Hubby At Oiso

Korean Food - OISO Restaurant at The Sphere (Bangsar South)

안녕하세요! I highly recommend this Oiso Korean Restaurant to everyone that see my blog!
This is a nice tasty korean food and is worth the price. You will never regret ones you have try it out!
It was after our Genting Doraemon World 2012 trip. I send my friend home and we went to The Sphere, Bangsar South again to try out new restaurant over there. I found this Korean Oiso Restaurant when I was with my hubby eating at Little Taiwan on Chinese New Year Chor 6.
Here we are enjoying our lovely delicious meal with my lovely hubby.

We order 2 set of dinner and it comes with this nice side dishes above. This is free of charges and you can even refill it once you are finished.
They have my favorite KimChi.... I love KimChi so much since I was 17 yrs old till now.

I order my hot drink and this was pretty nice the famous Korean Ginseng Tea Pot for only
RM 6.90 if I'm not mistaken....
Love the Ginseng taste and make think back of my father use to work for Korean and he always bring back a lot of sachets Ginseng Tea and also Lotte Can Drink and nice Lotte Chewing Gum .

My hubby try this Dinner Set : Chicken BBQ at only RM 19.90
The portion is big and can be share with among 2 person instead.

This is my Dinner Set I order: Sundubu Jji Gae at only RM 13.90
I like the taste of the spicy stew soup with the nice soft tofu, kimchi, and seafood with some eggs.

When you order 2 dinner set you can get this Steam Egg for free or you can choose the Kimchi Pancake. This is so worth to eat for dinner with your family, friends and your love ones. You will not regret visiting Oiso at The Sphere, Bangsar South.

Finally we enjoy the dinner so much ! I will give a thumb ups on Oiso ! Service And Food Is Good.
The price is pretty reasonable and the service charge only RM 3.80 when my total bill for my set dinner all only cost for RM 51.30... Awesome!
With the large amount food serve and very satisfied with it..... Next round I will try beside another restaurant from Oiso!
For sure I will visit again maybe this time I will bring my mom to try out their Korean Ginseng Chicken & The Saba Fish BBQ!

맛있는 한국 음식
여기서 음식을 사랑하고 나는 확실히 다시 방문!
고도 나에게 추천하고 스스로를위한 노력!
좋은 , 좋은 서비스, 좋은 환경.

당신은 최고!


Oiso Korean Traditional Cuisine & Cafe
Unit G-3, Ground Floor, The Sphere,
No.1, Avenue 1 Bangsar South,
No.8, Jalan Kerinchi,
59200, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : 03-2242 1349
Business Hours: 10am - 10pm




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget


up