Big Apple Donuts - Donuts


Look at the beautiful donuts I bought from Big Apple Donuts.! They are so tempting and the flavors really melt my heart ..... I just love this Big Apple Donut. They have many types of design and flavors. You see also cannot resist to have a try. I too greedy I bought 1 dozen and I ate with my hubby. Hahaha so satisfied after tasting all the flavors. My hubby love all those with chocolate topping as he love to eat chocolate very much. Big chocolate fans!

The flavors I bought is Chocoholic, California Almond, Peach Power, Tea-Off, Tira Cinno, Caesar's Garden, Apple Ke Dapple, Waikiki, Mumble Jumble, Donutella, and Agent 'O'.




This is so perfect ! Never try such a nice donut before. Sure will try other flavors again. Will always support this donuts. Highly recommended it to all my fellow friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget


up