Chrisie Recipe Peach Flan Cake

The sponge cake is cook and take it out and leave it to cool.

The sponge cake is cooling on the cooling cake rack.

Cut the sponge cake into half and than prepare the other filling.

Whisk the whipping cream till its is foam enough like a cream. Than set the cream in the refrigerator and keep it cold for awhile.

Open a canned of Peach and slices it .

Put on the whipping cream on the sponge cake and top with the peach and whipping cream and cover the whole cake with the whipping cream and than for decorating the top of the cake, use the balance peach slices and some chopped nuts for the side of the sponge cake.

The Peach Flan is ready to serve. Is good to keep in the fridge for the cool temperature and before you start to eat.

Chrisie Recipe Peach Flan Cake

Sponge Base:

Blue Key Self-Raising Flour - 100g
Sugar - 80g
Eggs - 3 large eggs
Water - 3 tblsp
Ovalette - 2 tblsp
Melted Butter - 2 tblsp
Vanilla Essence - 1 tblsp

For Whipping Cream and Topping :

UHT Whipping Cream - 500ml
Sugar - 11/2 tsp
1 Canned of Peach Fruit

Method:

1. Pre-heat oven to 190'C (375'F).
2. Sponge Cake
Place Self-raising Flour, Sugar, Eggs, Water, Cocoa Powder, Vanilla Essence and sponge cake Emulsifier(Ovalette) in a mixing bowl. Use mixer and beat until the batter is stiff. Using a spatula, blend in the oil evenly. Pour the batter into a 8inch round pan. Bake the batter till cooked. After baking, remove cake from the pan and allow it to cool on a wire rack.
3. Whipping cream and Topping
Before we to start to whip the cream you need to ready a big bowl and put ice and some water and than the whipping cream on a bowl add some sugar and put on top than start to whipped the cream... We need the cold temperature only can foam out the whip cream effect... After the cream is form put the cream in the refrigerator to cold it than bring out and start to deco the sponge cake with the cream and peach slices to go with it.



This Peach Flan Cake is bake to thank my friend Shawn and Yuko for their lovely dinner at their house. They love the taste of my cake and they enjoy it very much. Shawn ate 2 slice, Me and my hubby ate 1 1/2 slice and Yuko ate 1 slice and the balance they keep for the next day cause they say is very delicious and yummy. I am happy that they all love my recipe.. Its been a long time I didn't bake and I try my skill and lucky there goes one word delicious. Hehehhehe...

Everyone must be thinking did i study in college.? Well the answer is no, I don't have any certificate for baking and cooking only have a SPM result Grad 1 for my Home Science subject. But I did get a cert from a competition for baking cakes and I won to Petaling Girls School that time back in 1997. When for a cocoa powder baking competition organize by the cocoa organizer. I was pick by my teacher to go for this contest and I won 2nd place . Hmm I don't have those photo with me . If not I will share with you all, only in my memory. All my skill of cooking and sewing is from there onwards and started my talent from there.

I when to college and study Fashion instead of Hospitality in Cooking industry.
Well I did graduated from Fashion with a Diploma. So I put Fashion as my working industry and cooking in my hobbies and past time to make people happy with my food.
This is because I have the passion and the like in doing all this . This is my god gifted talent. My hand, mouth and mind is the talent !
Everyone can cook well if you have the interest on it... Everything is about yourself on the interest you like and do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget


up