My Curry Noodle Recipe

This is the Curry Noodle I cook and I forget to snap the photo for the steps and how to do. But no worry I will re-cook it back oneday and will show all the steps and ingredient.. My boyfriend love this curry noodle. He also will marry me ! My boyfriend love to eat Curry Mee.
I always cook all the food he like but I also cook those food I like ... I just love cooking. This is maybe god gifted me the talent to do so and make all the people round me to be happy with all my cooking & skills.
I love to share all my cooking and many things in my lovely blog. It always remind me of my daddy lovely cooking dishes and will always miss his cooking.

1 comments:

Alan Fong Choun Leong said...

Wow my wife started to blogging back and I just go through her blog and found that she still keep the photo of cooking that she have cook for me to tried before. She is go great and also this is my favorite Curry Noodle... I just love to eat curry noodle. The taste is great can compare with those hawker stall Curry Noodle.. Excellent & good taste .

Post a Comment

Leave Your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget


up