Fruitland Dessert Bar

Me and my hubby was shopping at Cheras Selatan Jusco found this sweet outlet and we just went in and try their LoLo. All their LoLo is fruits base and you can choose from their menu list.

My hubby order this Peanut Paste Dessert. It was totally no taste and not good . Bad score for this dessert and will not recommend this. But you can try for yourself. It looks creamy but when you taste it , wow is bad.

As for me I order this Mixed Fruits Rainbow Lolo . This dessert is highly recommend as the taste is special and nice. Yam icy base top with all the mixed fruits. This is delicious compare to the Peanut Paste Dessert. For other I have not tried maybe next time will try the rest of the menu.

See Ho Chak also recommend the Mixed Fruits Lolo I have tried.

For more information of this outlet and brand, you can always check it out at :
http://www.facebook.com/fruitlandfan

I tried this at Cheras Selatan Jusco outlet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget


up