The Bee Cafe, Jaya One

This Bee Cafe was introduce by my friend. Their say some of the food is nice. So me and my hubby went to tried it out.



I order this and try is a yogurt cereal. The taste was not bad. Actually wanted to try those food my friend introduce but they don't have the menu cause the menu is different each day. Love the environment over there. This cafe is located at Jaya One, PJ. Anyone want to go for the try can go and find out this cafe.

Apparently they serve brunch for the weekends and they do have a pretty good choice of menu items from eggs, sausages to pancakes and wraps.
The scrambled eggs had the right degree of runniness, which went well with the toast and ham.

I went for a wrap since I already had breakfast earlier. The Huevos Rancheros Wrap was a nice combo of spicy (with the chillis) and salad.
The tortilla is stuffed with beef bacon, Mexican beans, house-cured chillies, fried egg and melted cheese. The beef bacon is tender and lean unlike the chewy variety that some places insist on having on their menu. The cured chillies add a spicy zing and the beans give it a rich bold flavour. On the staff picks wall this is the dish that gets the most votes and we can certainly see why!

LinkFor dessert, The Bee serves The Last Polka ice cream which is a bit of an indie ice cream, made and sold locally. I love it so much. The ice cream is so nice highly recommended by me.! So great.

The ice cream texture is creamy and the flavors are unique. I enjoyed Horlicks, and Malt + Peanut Butter. Must really try, really creamy and tasty the ice cream. I wanted to order more but is a bit pricey for the ice cream but is worth to try it for your own self.

The Bee (www.thebee.com.my)
2A-G, Block K, Jaya One
No.72 Jalan Universiti, Section 13
46200 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan

Phone
(603) 7960 2160


Opening Hours
Sunday to Thursday
9am - 12am

Friday and Saturday
9am - 1am

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget


up