Heng Kee Bak Kut Teh, PJ Old Town


This is my favorite straw mushroom it taste very juicy sweet ... Must try !

Yau Char Kwai is also my favorite when comes to eat Bak Kut Teh! I love to dip it into the soup hot and eat it. Nowadays we eat everything also without rice. This can lower down our body weight and its really help.

Normally when we order the pork sure we will this pork without any fats. As for me I don't like to eat meat with fats around it. I will feel very ticklish.

This is also my favorite pork intestine. My hubby don't eat it at all. When I young my parents teach me to eat. Till now I still love to eat once in a blue moon when I pay a visit to eat Bak Kut Teh in any places.

This is my hubby favorite tau foo pok. Heng Kee tau foo pok is very nice cause they cooked it till soft and nice in the mouth. That's why my hubby will order extra bowl of tau foo pok.
My hubby known the boss very well since he was a kid. Last time he use to stay in the neighborhood. So he know well of the boss. Sometime we will go and eat and bring along our friends to go try it.

Finally we had a great dinner at Heng Kee Bak Kut Teh , PJ Old Town.
The boss is always friendly and love to joke with us sometimes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget


up