Cornflakes Cup For CNY


Honey Cornflake Cups
Preparation
- Preheat oven at 170*C for 15 mins. Makes about 100 cups.

Ingredients
- 90g butter
- 3.5 tbsp honey (abt 88g)
- 275g corn flakes
-some chocolate rice color for topping

Method
1. Melt butter in a pan on top of a wok of hot water.
2. Add honey and stir till well incorporated.
3. Add in corn flakes and mix till even.
4. Spoon into small paper cup and bake at 150*C for 12-13 mins or lightly golden.

First time I make this for my hubby to try and he say damn so delicious and he say I'm good in cooking ! Well he loves it very much and this is a easy recipe and everyone can try and do it at home.

Happy Chinese Dragon Year To Everyone !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, You have done an incredible job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm confident they will be benefited from this site.
Riedell Quickie Stickie Roller Skate Wheels 2011

Chrisie Mickael said...

You are most welcome and appreciate you can be my followers as well ! Tq for sharing and enjoy my blog !

Post a Comment

Leave Your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget


up