Full House At Sunway Giza

Visit this new outlet in Sunway Giza, Full House Cafe. This oulet is amazing with the deco and its very nice for photo shooting. Even Pre-Wedding Photo shoot can held here. My Pre-Wedding photo shooting is also in Full House Cafe but that time was in Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, Kuala Lumpur. This branch is not open yet. Will recommend this nice place.


Some of the food is ok but the drinks is so so only. This is only eat for the interior and environment. My hubby commented the food and drinks is not good enough. Maybe they can improve more on this. As for me I think their Curry Laksa is not bad but is not hot enough the soup I once try it at the Jalan Yap Kwan Seng Branch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget


up