Neway Celebrating My Friends Birthday!

This slide I truely design and make for my 2 lovely colleague birthday party we had together in Neway, Puchong. They all are so happy and feel touching by my slide I have design for them. Always love them and they are the best when they sing so loudly. Hahaha....All enjoy the moment and this is what I called the sweetest memories in our life. Many things we do and enjoy together make a precious story for me to share out our happiness being together as one!..
Hope there is more to come on this kind of happy moments!




I design a sexy & glamorous birthday card for both of the birthday girls.

Especially dedicated this memorable slide to my nice friends Alysha,Cheryl,Jade,Iris & Joanne.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget


up