Chinese New Year (Chor 1) at Little Pantry

It was Chinese New Year 2011 first day , we were at home and feel boring than my hubby called his friend for a tea-break session at Little Pantry, IOI Mall Puchong. Nothing much to do at home and before dinner we go and hang out for awhile.
I love the theme of this restaurant, which is PINK. Pink is always be my favourite colour, and inside the restaurant, its more like a garden restaurant for me. I love to see the whole restaurant in pink and white colour.

We order some food and eat before our dinner start late at home. My hubby favorite, he order the mushroom soup.

Look at me I am enjoying my Mango Blended with Jelly Nata. Nice feel while we at the Little Pantry.. Not much crowd cause all Balik Kampung free from city jam.

This I order for my hubby friend Yuen cause he is a vegetarian as than only can think of this mushroom baguette that he can eat.

My hubby want to try the Pizza and we order it. Well is delicious as well. Chicken with pineapple tomato sauce pizza. Look so nice and yummy !


Look we took a picture together for my own memory during my Chinese New Year hang out.

My friend called me for tea as well, so I ask her to come and look for me at Little Pantry. Look she bought along my god daughter. She is pretty and lovely right! Sure next time will be very pretty and smart too.

This is my hubby friend that follow us for the tea-break. I help them both to snap shot this picture for a memory . Wahahah I just love to take photo around where ever I go and Snap Shot Good Food.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget


up