My Valentine 14 February 2011



This is a very special Valentine day that my hubby have surprise me! I was happy for the dinner and also the lovely gift from him. I really enjoy and I make this Photo Slide Show as my memory of me and my hubby. I feel happy that my hubby really love me and care for me.

Actually we had our dinner at Little Pantry at IOI Mall, Puchong. We arrived and there were no seat as they say is 1st come 1st serve. So we waited for our seat and lucky we waited for our Q outside Little Pantry. We had our seat at table No.2

Than when we are seated we order the Valentine Set Dinner.
The environment over there was perfect for couple and family members that celebrate the Valentine day on 14 February 2011. All the decorations was really pretty all in pink heart shape balloon.

I feel very sweet and I also dunno how to thank my hubby only one think I could say to him was I will Love Him Forever!.

Nie Nie I Love You Forever Thank You for your love and cares.
This is really a sweet memory to be remembered!

1 comments:

Alan Fong Choun Leong said...

I also will love you forever !

Post a Comment

Leave Your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget


up