2012 New Year Eve Countdown At Friends House

Getting ready for our dinner. Feel so hungry ...... Can stop our hand on it !

I make my order through internet and it was awesome fast and save the calling. Order in the morning and ask them to send on the evening around 6pm to my friend house.
I chosen the Incredible Meal 1 with
2 Regular Pizzas
1 Onion Rings
1 TwistyBread/Banana Kaya
ONLY AT RM 40.00
Add on Chicken Wing at RM 12.80/8pcs
Add on Roasted Chicken at RM 9.60

HALF AND HALF - CHEESE BURST DOUBLE DECKER CRUST

I chosen the Ultimate Hawaiian and BBQ Chicken with Domino's Signature Sauce

HALF AND HALF - CHEESE BURST DOUBLE DECKER CRUST

I chosen the Classified Chicken and Tuna Temptation with Top's Secret Sauce

This is the Kaya Banana Dessert included in the Incredible Meal 1 package


This is the BBQ Chicken Wings I add on to our order at the priced of RM 12.80/8pcs


First time I tried Domino's Garlic Cheese Onion Rings. The taste is great and this included
in the Incredible Meal 1. You guys should try it out for yourself. I just love cheesy so much
in the pizza. Domino's Pizza is always my favorite fast food compare to Pizza Hut.

I also add on this New Roasted Chicken Recipe from Domino. If you order online you can get
25% off at the normal priced RM 12.80. So after discount is at RM 9.60. Not bad for a 1st tried out. It was nice and the drummet is roasted tender soft.

4 of us really enjoy the dinner and have chit chatting session while we are enjoying our pizzas.
Feel great to have a peace countdown at friend house cause the streets will be crowded with lots
of people around screaming.

DOMINO PIZZA
DELIVERY HOTLINE: 1-300-888-333
WEBSITE: http://www.dominos.com.my
MAKE YOUR ORDER AND GRAB THE PROMOTION ONLINE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget


up