My Handmade Sweet Tutu For Friend Daughter

Wow ! My 2nd design Tutu for my friend daughter and her mom said she love pink so much ! So I design this simple and nice tutu for my friend daughter. Her mom is going to gave her daughter a big surprise for the Christmas gift opening session at home! I just love to see kids to be happy wearing the cute little tutu.... I can't compare with other people design but I do the best for people to get happy and I will be much happy !.
Making this is just part of my pass time. I feel wasted if I locked my creativeness in a box and why not I just share it out with the others. I just love to make and create nice cute stuff and share it out!

Sweet pinky tutu. Anyone that few my works is interesting can always message me and I will get back to you.

Looking for a pretty cute design tutu can look for me and I can designed and special make for your request !
I do for my interest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget


up