Eating Outing Every Where



This is a romantic eating outing video I make . Inside the video I went to few places for eating out. Inside include the places like Starbucks drinking session with my hubby at IOI Mall, Puchong.

Than had a nice sunny breakfast at the Kimtal B, IOI Boulevard Puchong. This cafe is closed down ever since this year where there is not much popularity.

Me and my hubby had a dinner at Kenny Roger's at IOI Mall, Puchong. My hubby say he like Kenny Roger but long time didn't eat so we went and eat ....

Next is singing session with my hubby alone at Neway Karaoke at Puchong. You can see that I love Neway so much compare to Red Box cause Neway food is better than Red Box.

First time I bring my hubby to Pasar Pagi at Balakong, We went around 1am in the morning . We bought some seafood back. This is the memory he follow me so I took some picture as memory.

We enjoy our Dim Sum at Yuen Garden, Puchong. This is the 1st time my hubby tried out this outlet. I have tried before with my friends last time. Not bad but my hubby prefer Jin Xuan Dim Sum near to Yuen Garden.

Had a Mother's Day celebration at Shogun Buffet, Sunway Pyramid with my lovely Mommy. She was happy and this is the 1st time my mom tried out Shogun... Look at the video we all ate a lot of food and was pretty full.

For so many years I was in this world, really this is my first time trying the food in TGI Friday's. Sure many people has been to here. But this was really my 1st time and the food is nothing special compare to Chillis. Than I told my hubby I will bring him there one day. Cause he tried before TGI Friday's and he has not try before the Chillis.

Beside posting photo I think sometimes to make you guys the reader not so boring I think sometimes posting a video instead is more easy and save a lot of places when you guys keep scrolling down my blog page!

Hope all of you guys love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget


up